How can my child go on class field trips or participate in other activities if I cannot pay for them?

If a student qualifies for homeless services under McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, contact the district's homeless liaison, Bridget Hins. There may be funds available to assist students to be able to fully participate in school activities, events, and trips.