Phase 1 Reopening
Hulbert Aquatic Center will be reopening in phases based on the recommendations provided by the State of North Dakota and Cass County Public Health. Below are the current reopening guidelines put in place for specific programs.
Phase 1 Hours of Operation
Guests who currently have or recently have had symptoms consistent with Covid-19 are asked not to visit Hulbert Aquatic Center.
- Payment can be made at the admissions desk located near the competition pools double door deck entrance. No cash payments will be accepted, credit cards only. All season passes and punch cards purchased before March 15th, 2020 will be honored for the duration of the card’s validity.
- Swimmers are asked to arrive at the facility dressed and ready to swim. No looker rooms will be available.
- Deck showers will be available for guests to rinse off.
- Restrooms will be available for guests in the lower lobby.
Lap Swim Guidelines
Phase 1 Update - (June 17, 2020)
Beginning Monday, June 22, Hulbert Aquatic Centers lap swim hours will be Monday - Friday from 10:00AM - 2:00PM and 6:30PM - 8:00PM. Reservations will not be required, and participants may arrive at any time during the designated lap swim hours. We ask participants to limit visits to one hour and lanes will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
If you have any questions regarding lap swimming at our facility, contact our staff by emailing email@example.com or call us at (701)356-7630.
Hulbert Aquatic Centers competition pool will be set up in a 25-yard cross course layout.
- Swimmers should not enter the building until 5 minutes prior to their reservation.
- Members of the same household are encouraged to sign up to share a lane. A maximum of two swimmers from the same household will be allowed per lane.
- Private coaching of any kind is prohibited during Lap Swim hours.
- All guests must maintain the recommended 6-foot social distancing from other swimmers and staff members.
- Swimmers will be assigned a lane with a corresponding area on the pool deck to store personal belongings while swimming.
- No equipment such as kickboards or goggles will be available for guest use. If any swimmer wishes to use this type of equipment it must be brought in by the swimmer and taken with them when they leave.
- Lap swim lanes are designated for fitness and should not be used for recreational swimming.
Lap swimmers will receive an email confirming their reservation. If you do not receive an email regarding your reservation please contact facility staff at (701) 356-7630.
Private Swim Lessons
Private lesson requests must be submitted online. We will do our best to try to accommodate as many requests as possible. Adjustments to the facility operations are in place to protect the safety of the participants and staff.
- Participants should not enter the building until 5 minutes prior to their class time.
- Only actively enrolled swim lesson participants and one parent/guardian can attend the lessons.
- Seating will be available on deck for parents and guardians, please maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
- Semiprivate swim lessons are available for children living in the same household who are at a similar swimming ability.
- Private lessons are scheduled based on Instructor availability and facility schedule.
- All equipment used during lessons will be cleaned before and after each lesson.
Please visit our Private Swim Lessons page for more information on registration and pricing.
Phase 1 Reopening
Hulbert Aquatic Center is committed to providing a safe environment for guests and staff. Decisions about facility operations will be made based on the recommendations from the CDC, state authorities, and the local health department. Any changes made to facility operations or programming will be updated on the facility's website and social media platforms. We appreciate your patience as we navigate through this process.