- Student Survey (Middle and High)
- We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey. Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated.
- Registration forms are being handed out to students Jan 26-19. They should be filled out, signed by parents and turned in during student registration:
- Grade 11 > Thurs, February 4
- Grade 10 > Weds, February 5
- Grade 9 > Mon, February 8
- Grade 8 > Tues, February 9
- Program of Studies
- 2016-17 Registration Instructional Video
- Drivers Education Questions? See “How do I obtain a driver license?” at the NDDOT Questions & Answers website
- Students GPAs were miscalculated and printed incorrectly on the Quarter 2 report cards. We apologize for this mistake and for any inconvenience this may cause. If you would like your report card reprinted, please call or ask in the main office. Thanks for your patience and understanding with this correction.
PRINCIPAL: Dr. Jennifer Fremstad
GRADES: 9-12 North of I-94
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS: 8:00am - 1:00pm
CLASS TIMES: See Schedules
MASCOT: Packer Bull
COLORS: Green & White
ADDRESS: 801 9th St E, West Fargo, ND 58078
SCHOOL DESCRIPTION: N/A
Mission: Educating today's learners for tomorrow's world.
Vision:West Fargo Public Schools prepares all learners with the knowledge and skills to be contributing citizens in a rapidly changing world. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, engaging every student to become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Excellence is achieved through practices based in research, and by aligning all resources to support learning.