- Spring Counseling Office Survey
- 2015 DAP Survey
- Transition Question & Answer
- Spring Dates
- Wed, April 6 – Behind the Wheel Sign-up – 7:30AM in the Sheyenne Commons.
- Wed, April 27 – Academic Awards Night at 6:00PM. All students receiving an Academic Letter will be recognize. Invitations will be mailed home in early April.
- Sat, April 30– Prom – Grand March at 7:30, doors open at 6:45.
- Fri, May 27 – Graduation Practice – 11:00AM Scheel’s Arena.
- Sun, May 29 – Graduation - 4:00PM Scheel’s Arena, graduates may bring as many guest as they wish.
- Summer School 2016
PRINCIPAL: Dr. Greg Grooters
GRADES: Grades 9-12 South of I-94
COLORS: Royal Blue & Orange
ADDRESS: 800 40th Ave E, West Fargo, ND 58078
- Main Office Phone: 701-356-2160
- Main Office Fax: 701-499-6687
- Activities Office: 701-499-3220
- Counseling Office: 701-499-3570
SCHOOL DESCRIPTION: TBA
Mission: Educating today's learners for tomorrow's world.
Vision: West Fargo Public Schools prepares all learners with the knowledge and skills to be contributing citizens in a rapidly changing world. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, engaging every student to become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Excellence is achieved through practices based in research, and by aligning all resources to support learning.