- Student Survey (Middle and High)
- We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey. Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated.
- 2015 DAP Survey
- Transition Question & Answer
- Schedule for Conferences
- Thursday, February 18 – 3:45-7:30 and Monday, February 22 - 3:45-7:30.
- Open House format with teachers in their rooms
- In addition, we have a number of activities planned, please click on the link to access a more detailed summary.
PRINCIPAL: Dr. Greg Grooters
GRADES: Grades 9-12 South of I-94
COLORS: Royal Blue & Orange
ADDRESS: 800 40th Ave E, West Fargo, ND 58078
- Main Office Phone: 701-356-2160
- Main Office Fax: 701-499-6687
- Activities Office: 701-499-3220
- Counseling Office: 701-499-3570
SCHOOL DESCRIPTION: TBA
Mission: Educating today's learners for tomorrow's world.
Vision: West Fargo Public Schools prepares all learners with the knowledge and skills to be contributing citizens in a rapidly changing world. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, engaging every student to become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Excellence is achieved through practices based in research, and by aligning all resources to support learning.