- Picture Re-take Day will be September 14 from 7:00 AM until completed.
- Sheyenne Counseling Survey - All SHS students are to take the survey one time this fall.
- Regular Schedule & 1 Hour Late Schedule
- We are here! Buy a 2016-2017 Sheyenne yearbook by clicking here to order online. Order forms are also available in the main office at SHS. The cost is $60 until November 1.
PRINCIPAL: Dr. Greg Grooters
GRADES: Grades 9-12 South of I-94
COLORS: Royal Blue & Orange
ADDRESS: 800 40th Ave E, West Fargo, ND 58078
- Main Office Phone: 701-356-2160
- Main Office Fax: 701-499-6687
- Activities Office: 701-499-3220
- Counseling Office: 701-499-3570
SCHOOL DESCRIPTION: TBA
Mission: Educating today's learners for tomorrow's world.
Vision: West Fargo Public Schools prepares all learners with the knowledge and skills to be contributing citizens in a rapidly changing world. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, engaging every student to become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Excellence is achieved through practices based in research, and by aligning all resources to support learning.