- Fall Activity Start Dates & Times
- Registration for new students to Sheyenne. Please begin by calling the district office at (701) 499-1067. Once you have completed this, please send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. Please include your phone number in the email message as well. We will return your email to determine possible classes for 16-17. We will also use this information to schedule an appointment with your counselor prior to registration. New students should attend registration on Aug 9th and 10th but will NOT be meeting with their counselors at this time. School pictures will be taken during registration, please come prepared to take your photo at this time.
- Registration for students returning to Sheyenne will be Tuesday, August 9th from 10:00 to 7:00, and Wednesday, August 10th from 7:00 to 4:00. School pictures will be taken during registration, please come prepared to take your photo at this time. As a reminder, all returning students received a DRAFT SCHEDULE at the beginning of the summer. If you would like to request a schedule change, please fill out the online form at http://tinyurl.com/ju95k82. If your student will be out of town for registration please call the office 356-2160.
- Back to School Night will be August 17th from 5:30-7:00. A short presentation will occur in the theater from 5:30-5:50. Teachers will be available in their classrooms from 6:00-7:00 in an Open House Format. Parents will use the schedule their students received at registration to access teachers.
- Picture Re-take Day will be Friday, September 2nd from 7:00 AM until completed.
PRINCIPAL: Dr. Greg Grooters
GRADES: Grades 9-12 South of I-94
COLORS: Royal Blue & Orange
ADDRESS: 800 40th Ave E, West Fargo, ND 58078
- Main Office Phone: 701-356-2160
- Main Office Fax: 701-499-6687
- Activities Office: 701-499-3220
- Counseling Office: 701-499-3570
SCHOOL DESCRIPTION: TBA
Mission: Educating today's learners for tomorrow's world.
Vision: West Fargo Public Schools prepares all learners with the knowledge and skills to be contributing citizens in a rapidly changing world. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, engaging every student to become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Excellence is achieved through practices based in research, and by aligning all resources to support learning.