- Regular Schedule & 1 Hour Late Schedule
- Behind the Wheel information sheets are available in the Sheyenne High School office. Signups will begin on April 5 at 7:30AM in the office for this year’s summer sessions.
- Sheyenne’s 2017 Prom, Red Carpet Romance, will be April 29. Grand March will begin at 7:30PM. Doors open to public at 6:30PM
- Graduation practice will be Friday, May 26 at 9:00AM at the Scheels Arena. Graduation will be held on May 28 at 1:00PM at the Scheels Arena.
PRINCIPAL: Dr. Pam Cronin
GRADES: Grades 9-12 South of I-94
COLORS: Royal Blue & Orange
ADDRESS: 800 40th Ave E, West Fargo, ND 58078
- Main Office Phone: 701-356-2160
- Main Office Fax: 701-499-6687
- Activities Office: 701-499-3220
- Counseling Office: 701-499-3570
SCHOOL DESCRIPTION: TBA
Mission: Educating today's learners for tomorrow's world.
Vision: West Fargo Public Schools prepares all learners with the knowledge and skills to be contributing citizens in a rapidly changing world. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, engaging every student to become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Excellence is achieved through practices based in research, and by aligning all resources to support learning.