- Post Survey Healthy Cooking
- The Harwood Elementary School office will be closed for the summer from June 13th to July 31st. The office will reopen on August 1st at 7:30 AM.
- Registration for the 2016-2017 school year is set for August 8th from 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM and August 9th from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Back to School night is August 18th from 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM.
- The Harwood Summer Library program is available for all community students. Summer Library is every Tuesday from June 7th to July 19th from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Summer Library will not operate the week of July 4th. Thank you Mrs. Lemke for running Summer Library and Thank you to the Harwood American Legion for sponsoring the Harwood Summer Library Program!
PRINCIPAL: Jerry Standifer
HOURS: 8:05AM - 2:45PM
COLORS: Green & White
ADDRESS: 110 Freedland Dr, Harwood, ND 58042
SCHOOL DESCRIPTION: Harwood Elementary has served the community of Harwood as part of West Fargo Public Schools since 1977. Harwood Elementary has one class each in grades K-5, plus a combination 3/4 classroom. Recognized in 2006 as one of 122 schools in the nation selected by the US Department of Education for outstanding academic achievement, the Harwood Elementary School was awarded the “No Child Left Behind, Blue Ribbon School Award”. Students, teachers, parents, and staff have high expectations and consider learning to be our purpose.
MISSION: Educating today's learners for tomorrow's world.
VISION: West Fargo Public Schools prepares all learners with the knowledge and skills to be contributing citizens in a rapidly changing world. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, engaging every student to become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Excellence is achieved through practices based in research, and by aligning all resources to support learning.