Extended School Year
High School Summer School
West Fargo High School / Sheyenne High School
Summer School 2021
- Summer School will be in an in-person format and will remain as credit recovery for Math, Science, Social Studies, English, Health, and Physical Education. Driver’s Ed will also be offered both sessions.
- Semester 1 session will be held June 3-16 for first semester classes
- Semester 2 session will be held June 17-30 for second semester classes
- Times - 9:00 am – 3:30 pm (tentative depending on busing)
- Locations: WFHS and SHS based on registration. If we only need one site it will be located at SHS.
- Students may take one semester of summer PE throughout high school or students who have scheduling conflicts for the 2021-2022 school year can work with their counselor/administrator team for approval.
- Students may take two courses each session if they can commit to the required meeting time for both courses (see below).
- Students will be expected to attend course times each day.
- If a student has two or more unexcused absences, they will be dropped from the course. This attendance requirement is comparable to previous summer school attendance policies.
- When a student completes the required coursework, they will be finished with the class
If your student needs to attend summer school please reach out to their school counselor.
Student last name A-Dn Jamie Zuel email@example.com
Student last name Do-H Lorraine Albrecht LALBRECHT@west-fargo.k12.nd.us
Student last name I-Mf Courtney Quist firstname.lastname@example.org
Student last name Mg-R Chasity Odden-Heide CODDEN-HEIDE@west-fargo.k12.nd.us
Student last name S-Z Kelsey Fehl KFEHL@west-fargo.k12.nd.us