The Eastwood PTA
Welcome to the Eastwood Elementary PTA! Here you will learn about all of the wonderful things parents and teachers do to enrich the educational experiences of the children at Eastwood Elementary School.
What is the PTA?
We are a local Parent Teacher Association that is organized by interested parents and teachers. It is a PTA organized under the authority of North Dakota Congress of Parents and Teachers (NDPTA), a branch of National Congress of Parents and Teachers (National PTA). The Eastwood Elementary School PTA has bylaws that govern the operation and five officers that ensure things run smoothly.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education
Why Be Part of the PTA?
The Eastwood PTA is a wonderful opportunity for parents to become involved in the educational process of their children. By joining PTA, you provide assistance to help with the many fun activities and yearly projects that are performed at Eastwood Elementary School. By volunteering your time, you help support the important home/school connection that is needed to help our Eastwood Eagles soar to new heights every day!
Want additional information? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org