The original building was built in 2013. The building shares a 75-acre site with Sheyenne High School and has 45 core classrooms with a capacity of 1,200 students.
Changes to Liberty Parking Lot
To help the Liberty Middle School parking lot flow better for traffic and for student safety. We have changed the flow of traffic:
- Vehicles MUST enter off of 36 Avenue East into the parking lot
- You have the option of drooping off in front of the school or the EAST of the lot(students would walk to the door via sidewalk)
- Don’t park on crosswalks when dropping off your student(s)
- Please remember to always yield to students at crosswalks
- After dropping off your student(s)
- You MUST drive through the parking lot to 7th Street East
- When exiting you will have the option of turning either right or left onto 7th Street East
Thank You for your cooperation on this change and lets have a safe school year!