Prom is Saturday, April 30th!
- Students check in at Door 7 by the time listed on their ticket.
- Students must be there no later than their ticket’s arrival time (6:30 or 7:00).
- Once students exit Sheyenne, they will not be able to get back in. For that reason, students should bring anything they may need for Grand March or the dance in with them. Coat check will be available.
- Doors open for grand-march viewers at 7:00. Grand March starts at 7:30.
- This year’s Grand March will also be live-streamed, thanks to Mustang Media!
- Spectators may also purchase tickets at the door.
- Post Prom will be at Liberty Middle School
- Doors will open at Liberty at 11:00
- Like with Sheyenne, students cannot come and go from Post Prom. Once they exit the building, they will not be able to get back in. For that reason, students should bring anything they may need.
These observer adjustments are a district decision made to help ensure the health and safety of everyone in our community.