Degrees and Certifications:
How do I book an event?
Step 1: Submit a Rental Request
- Large Event Rental Requests (swim meets, timed events, swim team practices, etc.)
- Birthday/ Private Party Rental Requests
- Private Lane Rental (private coaching)
- Dry Space Rentals (dryland training/ meeting rooms)
Step 2: (Large Event Rentals ONLY; All Others, Skip to Step 3)
Email your event schedule to the Facility Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- This schedule should include desired building access time, warmups, event start, breaks in the event, estimated end time, desired building closure time.
Step 3: Contract
The Facility Coordinator will draft a contract and send it to the requester's email.
- A rental request does not guarantee the requester the date or time stated in the request.
Step 4: Signing the Contract
The requester will be emailed a four-digit pin number. You will use this pin number to electronically sign the contract.
- Only after a contract is signed is the requester guaranteed the event date and time.