Degrees and Certifications:
General Rules & Regulations
- The Hulbert Aquatic Center is an adhesive-free building. This means that the use of tape, command strips, poster putty, or any kind of adhesive material is strictly prohibited on any and all surfaces.
- No glass allowed in the building.
- No outside food or drinks allowed in the building (exception: non-glass reusable water bottles).
- No paper posters or decorations allowed. Any poster that has been pre-arranged with the building to be hung up must be professionally printed on vinyl with grommets.
- No streamers allowed in the building.
- All team/event decorations must be checked in at the front desk and hung up by facility staff.
- Helium balloons are prohibited from entering the pool area. Helium balloons are only allowed in the party rooms.