Liberty Middle School News
2021 Fall Play Tickets
Liberty Middle School is proud to present this year's fall production: Beowulf! Tickets will be available to purchase beginning Wednesday, October 13th in the Liberty Front Office.
- Performance Dates:
- Thursday, October 28th, 7pm
- Friday, October 29th, 7pm
- Tickets are $5.00
- Can be purchased in the Liberty Front Office between 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
- Cash or checks made out to Liberty Middle School are accepted.
- The theater will be operating at full capacity for this year's fall play. Masks are not required to attend.
- Performance Dates:
Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held Monday, October 25th from 4:00pm-7:30pm and Thursday, November 4th from 4:00pm-7:30pm.
Families will receive additional details from their student(s) specific team.
Fall 2021 Book Fair
The Fall 2021 Book Fair will run from Monday, October 25th-Friday, October 29th. Students will be able to shop the book fair during their regularly scheduled, class library time during the week. The book fair will also be open during parent-teacher conferences, the evening of October 25th.
Salvation Army Holiday Programs
The Fargo-Moorhead Salvation Army will have Thanksgiving Food Boxes available. Registration for the food boxes is from October 18th - November 12th. Families can sign up here.
Coats for Kids and Families Distribution Drive is going on now until October 29th.
The Christmas and Toys application will be available from October 25th - November 24th on the Fargo Moorhead Salvation Army website.
All available programs can be found on the Fargo-Moorhead Salvation Army website.
School Pictures were taken Monday and Tuesday this week during the school day. Pictures can also be ordered online through Tuesday, October 12th at 11:59pm using the link below.
There will be a retake/makeup day with a date that is To-Be-Determined.
COVID Testing Registration
If are you are wanting your child to take the district-provided COVID test, you must register and provide consent prior to the test being administered. Use the QR code below to register!
Important Liberty Contact Information:
- Liberty Main Office: 701-356-2671; email@example.com
- Liberty Registrar: Corissa Kolesar; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activities: Amanda Morgan; email@example.com
- Nurse: Jennifer Jensen; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bus Transportation: 701-356-2120