Parents’ Right to Know
Through federal education law, parents have the right to request information on the professional qualifications of the teachers and paraprofessionals at our school. If you are interested in learning this information, please contact the school administration office at 701-356-8360. Upon this request, you will receive a detailed explanation of the licensing, education, and experience of each of our teachers. You will also receive information regarding the names and qualifications of the paraprofessionals at our school(s).
School Parent and Family Engagement Policy
Thank you to those who came to conferences and stopped by the Title 1 Booth. If you missed it and would like more information about our Schoolwide Title 1 Program at Willow Park, or our School Parent and Family Engagement Policy, you can request copies be sent home or can find them online at:”
STEM Club News
- Monday - Friday
- 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
- September 17, 2018 - May 17, 2019
- Students enrolled in STEM Club can eat breakfast on arrival, and head to their designated learning areas for the day. Students have the option to choose what they'd like to explore every day. STEM Club options include computer lab learning (math and reading games), reading in the library, STEM related games, team building activities, and a quiet room for homework help.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- 2:45 PM - 4:15 PM
- Session One - October 1, 2018 - January 31, 2019
- Session Two - February 1, 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Students will have the chance to be scientists and engineers in this after-school STEM Club! They'll implement the Engineering is Elementary curriculum to study and build recycled race cars and research to find solutions to save invasive species. Students will explore STEM related concepts through technology and hands-on, engaging activities.
District News & Updates
First Day of School
The first day of school for grades 1 - 12 will be Tuesday, August 27. The first day of kindergarten will be Thursday, August 29.