||INCIDENT REPORTING: Utilize this form to report a bullying incident. Your contact information will be utilized to gather further information as needed.
DEFINITION: "Bullying" means conduct (inclusive of the use of technology or other electronic media) that occurs or is received by a student in a public school, on school district premises, in a district owned or leased school bus or school vehicle, or at any public school or school district sanctioned or sponsored activity or event and which:
(1) Is so severe, pervasive, or objectively offensive that it substantially interferes with the student's educational opportunities
(2) Places the student in actual and reasonable fear of harm
(3) Places the student in actual and reasonable fear of damage to property of the student
(4) Substantially disrupts the orderly operation of the public school
POLICY: While at a public schools, on school district premises, in a district-owned or leased school bus or school vehicle, or at any public school or school district sanctioned or sponsored activity or event, a person may not:
1) Engage in bullying;
2) Engage in reprisal or retaliation against:
a. A victim of bullying;
b. An individual who witnesses an alleged act of bullying;
c. An individual who reports an alleged act of bullying; or
d. An individual who provides information/participates in an investigation about an alleged act of bullying.
3) Knowingly filing a false bullying report with the District.