INCIDENT REPORTING: Utilize this form to report a bullying incident. Your contact information will be utilized to gather further information as needed.
DEFINITION: "Bullying" means conduct occurring or received at school, including through technology or electronic means:
(1) That is so severe, pervasive, or objectively offensive that it substantially interferes with or impairs a student's educational opportunities or benefits;
(2) That has the effect of substantially disrupting the orderly operation of the school; or
(3) That places a student in actual and reasonable fear of harm to the student's person or damage to the student's property.
POLICY: While at a public school, on school district premises, in a district-owned or leased school bus or school vehicle, or at any public school or school district sanctioned or sponsored activity or event, a person may not:
1) Engage in bullying;
2) Engage in reprisal or retaliation against:
a. A victim of bullying;
b. An individual who witnesses an alleged act of bullying;
c. An individual who reports an alleged act of bullying; or
d. An individual who provides information/ participates in an investigation about an alleged act of bullying.
3) Knowingly file a false bullying report with the District.