Food Service Meal Prices 2023-2024
Create your free MySchoolBucks account to conveniently view your student’s cafeteria purchases, check their balance, and securely pay for school meals from anywhere.
Get Started Today:
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com or download the mobile app
- Create your free account and add your students using their school name/student ID
- View cafeteria purchases and add funds using your credit/debit card or electronic check
Contact your childs school for further info.
MILK BREAK FEES
Each student is provided milk as part of their lunch meal. At the elementary level, students receive a milk break each day. The milk provided during milk break is not free. The cost for milk at milk break for the 2023-2024 school year is $40.00 per student per semester, which can be paid for under the 'store' section of My School Bucks and clicking on "Milk Fee Semester 1" and/or "Milk Fee Semester 2" option.
*Please do not pay the milk fee under the cafeteria payments/meal money section.
REFUND & TRANSFER REQUEST
If you would like a refund of your child's account funds, or to transfer funds to another child, please submit the refund and transfer request form. If you are requesting a refund, please ensure you have turned off all autopayments in MySchoolBucks to prevent additional deposits from being applied to your child(ren)'s account. Refunds take four weeks to process. Through this avenue, you can also choose to donate the account balance to a student in need.
On behalf of West Fargo Public Schools, we would like to thank you for your student lunch money donation to students in need. We truly appreciate your support of the students who will benefit from your donation. The backing of our community is greatly valued.
To make a donation:
- Select the DONATION button below in the FORMS section
- Enter the amount you wish to donate
- Enter your contact information and select PURCHASE
- Select the CONTINUE AS A GUEST button
- Enter your credit card information
- Select CONTINUE