West Fargo High School partners with Parchment™ to make ordering transcripts easier for you. Parchment is efficient and will deliver your transcript to the colleges you choose, in the format colleges prefer, all with real-time tracking. This also includes the ability to send your transcript to the NCAA and the NAIA. Transcript delivery through Parchment is compliant with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) using the same Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology that powers today's online banking solutions.
To order your transcript, click the link below. The first step is to create an account, then place your order and track the status of your order 24/7. When creating your account, be sure to use your personal email address (not your school email address), as you will no longer have access to your school email after you graduate. Make sure to your account first and last names are spelled exactly as they are in PowerSchool. The last step in the account setup process has a box that is already checked, which authorizes Parchment to store your transcript so you are able to view it; leave this box checked. It is important that you check your transcript to ensure that it is accurate.
- Do not use your WFHS school email address (i.e. yourstudentIDemail@example.com) to create your Parchment account. Instead, only use a personal email address. This is very important, because your WFHS student email address will become inactive when you graduate. Click this link for information about How to add/change email address on your Parchment account
- Always submit your college applications before ordering a copy of your transcript.
- Check your transcript for accuracy.
- Check to make sure your ACT, SAT, and AP test scores are listed on your transcript.
- Colleges prefer to receive a transcript electronically.
- Allow two school days for transcript requests to be processed.
- How to Order Transcripts (Video)
- Important Tips for Using Parchment
- How to Use Your Parchment Registration Code
- Other "How To" Parchment Videos