Extended School Year (ESY)
ECSE extended school year will be held from 9:15-11:45 AM at the Early Childhood Center.
Elementary extended school year will be held from 8:00-11:00 AM.
All north side students will attend at South Elementary.
All south side students will attend at Freedom Elementary.
West Fargo High School
Summer School 2020
- Summer School will be in an online format and will remain as credit recovery for Math, Science, Social Studies, English, Health, and Physical Education. Driver’s Ed will also be offered both sessions.
- Semester 1 session will be held June 1-12 and is for first semester classes
- Semester 2 session will be held June 15-26 and is for second semester classes
- Students may take one semester of summer PE throughout high school or students who have scheduling conflicts for the 2020-2021 school year can work with their counselor/administrator team for approval.
- Students may take two courses each session if they can commit to the required meeting time for both courses (see below).
- Students will be expected to attend course meeting times each day.
- If a student has two or more unexcused absences, they will be dropped from the course. This attendance requirement is comparable to previous summer school attendance policies.
- When a student completes the required coursework, they will be finished with the class
- Course Meeting Times: The times listed below are required time for students to be with their teachers daily. Teachers will also have an additional daily office hour for students to access for help.
- 8-9 AM: Driver’s Ed
- 9-10 AM: Math
- 10-11 AM: English
- 11-12 AM: Social Studies
- 12-1 PM: Science
- 1-2 PM: Health/PE
Please use the link below to register for both sessions of summer school. The deadline to register is May 14, 2020.
If you have any questions please contact your student’s counselor:
Student last name A-Dn Jamie Zuel email@example.com
Student last name Do-H Lorraine Albrecht LALBRECHT@west-fargo.k12.nd.us
Student last name I-Mf Dana Rosendahl DROSENDAHL@west-fargo.k12.nd.us
Student last name Mg-R Chasity Odden-Heide CODDEN-HEIDE@west-fargo.k12.nd.us
Student last name S-Z Kelsey Fehl KFEHL@west-fargo.k12.nd.us
Take care Packers, we miss you!