General Rules & Regulations
- Attentive adult (18 years of age) supervision is required of all children.
- Children 7-12 must always be accompanied by an adult who is in visual contact with the child.
- Children 4-6 must always be accompanied in the water by an adult who is within arm’s reach of them or wear a US Coast Guard approved lifejacket in all bodies of water.
- Infants and toddlers 6 months-3 years must remain within arm's reach of an adult, providing "touch supervision".
- Infants 0-6 months are not permitted in the pool.
- Large groups must remain under the following Adult: Child ratios at all times while visiting the facility:
Age of Children
Adult to Child Ratio
- No glass allowed within the facility (ceramic cups, glass mugs, picture frames, vases, etc.)
- Hulbert Aquatic Center is an adhesive-free building. The use of tape, Command™ strips, poster putty, etc. is strictly prohibited. Please see the Aquatics Director to discuss an alternative hanging option to meet your needs.
- No outside food or drinks allowed in the building (exception: non-glass reusable water bottles).
- All posters and displays must be professionally printed on vinyl with grommets for hanging. Paper posters or banners are prohibited from being displayed.
- All team/event decorations must be checked in at the front desk and hung up by facility staff.
- Streamers, confetti, and glitter are strictly prohibited. If necessary, please see the Aquatics Director for approval on decorations. Helium balloons are prohibited from entering the pool area. Helium balloons are only allowed in the party rooms.
- Hulbert Aquatic Center does not provide guests with towels or locks. Guests are encouraged to use on-site lockers to store personal items. Items cannot be stored overnight in lockers.
- Hulbert Aquatic Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All lost and found items will be kept at our front desk for seven days, after which time all unclaimed items will be donated. Hulbert Aquatic Center will not mail lost and found items.