Diving Board Rules
- Only one diver is allowed on the board.
- Swimmers who have not passed the facility swim test or are wearing a US Coast Guard approved lifejacket can’t use the diving boards.
- No googles or masks may be worn off the diving board.
- Simultaneous diving off the two 1-meter boards is allowed. However, when someone is diving from the 3-meter board no other diving is allowed.
- After diving, swim to the nearest ladder.
- Diving is not allowed off the sides of the boards.
- Check the diving area before diving.
- WHEN IN DOUBT, DON'T DIVE!