West Fargo Public Schools is in year two of using Schoology, an integrated learning management solution. Students and teachers have used Schoology to engage with learning materials and their school community from the classroom and from home.
With Schoology, students can digitally:
- submit homework
- participate in discussions
- receive announcements
- take assessments
- receive feedback from teachers
- communicate with teachers
We now look forward to sharing Schoology with you. Our goal is to provide you with an electronic snapshot into your child(ren)’s day.
With Schoology, parents will be able to:
- View their student’s calendar
- View their student’s upcoming events
- View their student’s course content
PowerSchool is our official grading record and will continue to be the tool for parent grade viewing.
Avenues for Parent/Teacher communication will continue to be phone, email or face-to-face conferencing.