- Patrons must shower before entering the water.
- All rules and requests made by lifeguards must be followed.
- Users are responsible for bringing equipment poolside and returning equipment to its proper location.
- Food and drinks are not permitted on deck.
- All swimmers must wear a swimsuit. CLICK HERE for dress code regulations.
- Any child or person not fully toilet trained MUST wear a swim diaper. Disposable and properly fitted reusable swim diapers are permitted. Reusable swim diapers must be changed and properly laundered after every use.
- Diaper changing on the deck is prohibited.
- Any behavior, language, or activity, that endangers the welfare of patrons, is prohibited.
- No inflatable devices or water toys (balls, water wings, spray guns, innertubes, etc.) are allowed.
- Diving is permitted only in the designated diving well.
- Individuals who have or have had diarrhea in the past two weeks, please do not use the pool.
- Intentional hyperventilation or extended breath-holding activities are dangerous and prohibited.
- Children 12 & under must be supervised by a responsible adult (parent or caregiver). CLICK HERE for specifications on our facility supervisor regulations.
- Hours of operation vary; please see our calendar for details.
- Facility starting blocks are to be used for competitive training purposes only and under the supervisor of a qualified coach.
BATHER LOAD 665