2021-2022 National ACT Test Dates
Regular Registration Deadline
Late Registration Deadline (Late Fee Applies)
Sept. 11, 2021
Oct. 23, 2021
Dec. 11, 2021
Feb. 12, 2022
April 2, 2022
June 11, 2022
July 16, 2022
Fall Online College Courses
Current Sophomores and Juniors with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher will have the option to take online courses through NDSCS next fall. The cost is roughtly $450 for a 3-credit course and $600 for a 4-credit course. Students should see Mrs. Haugen in the Counseling Office with questions.
ACT School Code
SHS ACT School Code: 351840
Sheyenne High School Counselors Believe:
- All learners, regardless of race, gender, or socio-economic status, have the ability and the right to a fair and equal education to prepare them for tomorrow’s world.
- Learners must have all their basic needs met according to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and feel safe and nurtured in their learning environment.
- Counselors must assess learners’ needs through an annual school-wide needs assessment, district survey data, learner academic data and collaboration with educators to educate and support the whole-learner.
- Collected data through needs assessment and district survey tools are used to determine at risk-populations and post-secondary goals. Comprehensive School Counseling programming is fluid from year to year based on the needs of our learners.
- Counselors advocate for learners by educating, providing, and guiding them through their personal/social, career and academic development.
Sheyenne High School Counseling Department Vision:
The vision of the Sheyenne High School Counseling department is for all learners to be resilient, responsible, creative, critical thinkers, compassionate, collaborative, communicative and reflective. Our learners will be contributing members of their communities. Our learners will be kind, open-minded, accepting, and respectful. Our learners will be cognizant of their own wellness needs and be able to seek supportive resources when needed. Our learners will have the ability to make informed decisions based on the understanding of the possible outcomes.
Sheyenne High School Counseling Department Mission:
Supporting all learners in their academic, personal/social and career development. The school counseling program partners with other educators and stakeholders to advocate for equity, access and success for all.