HALL OF FAME
If you have any questions or would like to submit a nomination contact…
West Fargo High School
801 9th ST E
West Fargo, ND, 58078
- Gary Clark, Principal
- Dan Holder, Dean of Students
- Greg Limke, Teacher/Coach
- Marvin Leidal, Former Superintendent/2009 Inductee
- Cora Bollinger, StuCo
- Briana Keller, StuCo
- Gail Bollinger
|Criteria for Nomination - Required
- Application turned in on time
- 5 years after employment
- 10 years after graduation
- Graduate of WFHS
|Criteria for Nomination - Optional
- Outstanding in field
- Recognized by general population
- Others centered
- Gives back to community
- Brings honor to WFHS
- Separate Category for Staff?
- Advance the cause of education
- Former employee, not current
- Leadership qualities
- Sacrifice over a period of years
- Community service
- Education as lifelong experience
- Dedication to family
- Already recognized with other awards
- All State more than once
- Record holder
- State Champion
- Multi sport athlete
- Multi co-curricular participant
- Team captain
- Post high school participation
- National Merits
|Voting Rules & Limitations
- No more than one staff member will be selected each year.
- No more than three students will be selected each year.
- The committee reserves the right not to select any students or staff members.
- Nominees must receive a 2/3 majority vote to be selected.
- Only individuals will be selected, not teams.
- Nominations must be resubmitted each year to be considered.
|Honors for the Inductees
- Homecoming week banquet
- Homecoming halftime appearance
- Plaque in display case at WFHS
- Plaque given to inductee
- Graduation Bulletin
- Press Release
- Fargo Forum
- Catch the Spirit
|Removal from the Hall of Fame
- We sincerely hope that this is never an issue with any of our inductees. However, if there are events that transpire in the life of an inductee or new information is brought to the committee, we may consider the removal of a past inductee. We would require an unanimous vote of those who are present at the time the information is considered by the committee.