- Transition Question & Answer
- Parent Teacher Conferences will be held on Thursday, Feb 19 and Monday, Feb 23. A schedule of sessions is listed below.
Parents will be provided with a copy of the student’s schedule, their student’s registration course requests, and sophomore parents will receive results from the ACT Aspire that was take in November. Counselors and administrators will be available to answer registration questions and make necessary changes.
- Thursday, Feb 19th - Open House 3:45-7:30. Teachers will be in their classrooms.
- Monday, Feb 23rd - Open House 3:45-7:30. Teachers will be in their classrooms.
- Monday, Feb 23rd - 4:30 and 6:30 - Counselors will be hosting presentations on graduation information and the North Dakota Scholarship. These will be held in the multi-purpose room.
- Monday, Feb 23rd - 4:00 – 6:00 – College Conversation in the Commons. Twenty regional and local colleges, military branches, and postsecondary
options will be available to answer questions and provide information about programs and majors.
PRINCIPAL: Dr. Greg Grooters
GRADES: ALL 9th graders, South Side 10th Graders, & 11th Graders
COLORS: Royal Blue & Orange
ADDRESS: 800 40th Ave E, West Fargo, ND 58078
- Main Office Phone: 701-356-2160
- Main Office Fax: 701-356-2169
- Activities Office: 701-499-3220
- Counseling Office: 701-499-3570
SCHOOL DESCRIPTION: TBA
Mission: Educating today's learners for tomorrow's world.
Vision: West Fargo Public Schools prepares all learners with the knowledge and skills to be contributing citizens in a rapidly changing world. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, engaging every student to become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Excellence is achieved through practices based in research, and by aligning all resources to support learning.