- 2015 DAP Survey
- Summer School Registration
- Transition Question & Answer
- Behind the Wheel - Behind the Wheel information sheets are available in the Sheyenne High School office. Sign up will begin on April, 8 at 7:30AM in the main office.
- Academic Awards -The Mustang Academic Awards Program has been set for April, 29 at 6:00PM at Sheyenne High School.
PRINCIPAL: Dr. Greg Grooters
GRADES: ALL 9th graders, South Side 10th Graders, & 11th Graders
COLORS: Royal Blue & Orange
ADDRESS: 800 40th Ave E, West Fargo, ND 58078
- Main Office Phone: 701-356-2160
- Main Office Fax: 701-499-6687
- Activities Office: 701-499-3220
- Counseling Office: 701-499-3570
SCHOOL DESCRIPTION: TBA
Mission: Educating today's learners for tomorrow's world.
Vision: West Fargo Public Schools prepares all learners with the knowledge and skills to be contributing citizens in a rapidly changing world. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, engaging every student to become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Excellence is achieved through practices based in research, and by aligning all resources to support learning.