- Grades K-2 Survey
- Grades 3-5 Survey
- The West Fargo Elementary Schools will host a Back to School Night on August 26 from 4:30-5:30 PM. Families will have an opportunity to view the building, speak with your child's teacher, gather information, meet other parents, and visit community activity booths in the commons. Please bring your child to the event to see the school!!
- Meet your child's teacher in the classroom
- Children can drop off school supplies in desks and lockers
- Parents can pick up school and classroom information about procedures & events
- Visit community booths in the commons
- HAVE FUN!!
PRINCIPAL: Jerry Barnum
HOURS: 7:50AM - 2:30PM
MASCOT: Horace Hornets
COLORS: Blue and Gold
ADDRESS: 110 3 Avenue N, Horace, ND, 58047
SCHOOL DESCRIPTION: Horace Elementary has served the community of Horace from its present location since 1983.
The student population is approximately 235 students grades 1-5, and there are ten 10 classroom sections, two at each grade level.
Specialists provide services in all areas of special needs, and physical education, music education, and media specialists provide specialized programs for the students.
Parents actively support the students and staff, as does the Parent-Teacher Organization.
Respect for self and others is nurtured and praised, and the Girl’s and Boy’s Town Intervention Model reinforces behaviors that enhance learning opportunities for children and staff.
MISSION: Educating today's learners for tomorrow's world.
VISION: West Fargo Public Schools prepares all learners with the knowledge and skills to be contributing citizens in a rapidly changing world. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, engaging every student to become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Excellence is achieved through practices based in research, and by aligning all resources to support learning.