- Grades K-2 Survey
- Grades 3-5 Survey
- The West Fargo Elementary Schools will host a Back to School Night on August 26 from 4:30-5:30 PM. Families will have an opportunity to view the building, speak with your child's teacher, gather information, meet other parents, and visit community activity booths in the commons. Please bring your child to the event to see the school!!
- Meet your child's teacher in the classroom
- Children can drop off school supplies in desks and lockers
- Parents can pick up school and classroom information about procedures & events
- Visit community booths in the commons
- HAVE FUN!!
PRINCIPAL: Dr. Paula Henry
HOURS: 8:05AM - 2:45PM
COLORS: Green & White
ADDRESS: 500 10th Ave E, West Fargo, ND 58078
SCHOOL DESCRIPTION: Eastwood Elementary is located on the eastside of West Fargo. Eastwood has approximately 530 students and 23 classrooms. Eastwood has a diverse population that represents many different cultures and languages. We embrace the idea that we are a school where our children demonstrate their Eagle Pride through positive actions, determination, good choices, and a willingness to help others. We strive for building positive and lasting connections with students and parents.
Eastwood offers a challenging and quality educational program for our children, which includes enrichment opportunities, special services for special education and ELL, and opportunities for all children to explore, create, and learn.
MISSION: Educating today's learners for tomorrow's world.
VISION: West Fargo Public Schools prepares all learners with the knowledge and skills to be contributing citizens in a rapidly changing world. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, engaging every student to become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Excellence is achieved through practices based in research, and by aligning all resources to support learning.