- Healthy Cooking Presurvey (Grades 4 & 5)
- Post Survey Healthy Cooking
- 2015-16 Boundary Information
- Wake up and Walk Program - Every morning students at Aurora will participate in our Wake up and Walk Program. PE Teachers, paraprofessionals, and other teachers join in to walk with our kids. We will be walking the trails around the school. It will take approximately 15-minutes and kids join in as they arrive on the playground in the morning before school starts. Statistics show an increase in learning as a result of morning exercise. Physical activity programs are linked to stronger academic achievement, increased concentration and improved math, reading and writing test scores.
- Students are encouraged to be Bucket Fillers
PRINCIPAL: Lynn Bormann
HOURS: 8:00AM - 2:40PM
MASCOT: All Stars
COLORS: Red, Blue, & Yellow
ADDRESS: 3420 9th St W, West Fargo, ND 58078
SCHOOL DESCRIPTION: Aurora is a new neighborhood school located in the West Fargo School District that opened in the fall of 2007. The West Fargo School District has earned a reputation for providing students with a solid educational foundation in a supportive environment. Aurora will continue the tradition of excellence.
MISSION: Educating today's learners for tomorrow's world.
VISION: West Fargo Public Schools prepares all learners with the knowledge and skills to be contributing citizens in a rapidly changing world. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, engaging every student to become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Excellence is achieved through practices based in research, and by aligning all resources to support learning.